Friday, October 5, 2012

Trouser Times Three

I am one of those people who believes that a work wardrobe does not have to be boring, no matter the dress code. My job requires business casual attire, and while I can transition most of my tops and dresses from every day wear to appear professional, the most challenging article of clothing has always been pants.

When I found these slim cropped pants from Gap, I knew I had solved my business casual pants problem:

These brightly colored pants will definitely add a punch to your work wordrobe, and can even transition into night with a sparkly top and strappy heels. Also, with a 49.95 starting price point (with 30% off being the norm at Gap) these can't be beat.

4 comments:

  1. Pop Pants! I think that's what Old Navy called their Skinny Jeans color line right? Anyways, I agree! I think my closet LACKS color too much sometimes, and I love that you embrace it! I'm instantly drawn to the orange ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is never too late to inject color into your wardrobe! There is a quote from Diane Von Furstenberg in a recent article of In Style magazine about what every woman should have "A wardrobe with color. You wouldn't want a garden in black and white."

      Delete
  2. Woah-- these pants are definitely a great way to spice up your work wardrobe. Thanks for posting these-- definitely good to know about for when I graduate, and start working. :)

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt
    http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome! These pants are a great starting point for when you join the working world. I will definitely be featuring more work friendly fashionable items in the future, so keep checking back and enjoy the student life while you can :)

    ReplyDelete